Have you been searching for an anti-aging clinic that provides Botox Cosmetic treatments in the Calgary area? Look no further! Vantage Medical offers Dysport and Botox cosmetic treatments, which are among the most widely used skin rejuvenation treatments available today. Also considered to be among the safest treatments, both Dysport and Botox are FDA approved injectables for reducing and eliminating facial lines and wrinkles.
Botox Cosmetic is an injectable treatment made from a neurotoxin produced by the botulinum toxin and is widely known to help relax facial muscles and reduce the appearance of lines and wrinkles. Botox works quickly and offers an anesthetic affect for approximately 3-4 months.
Botox treatments in Calgary at Vantage Medical work to smooth wrinkles which have developed over time by preventing nerve signals from reaching them. The result is that you look refreshed, younger and relaxed. Small amounts are injected with a fine needle into the muscles causing wrinkles and expression lines. Treatment typically takes 10 minutes and the results are gradual, appearing within 10 - 12 days. Everyone will notice you look great, but no one will know why!
Clients are interested to learn which areas can be treated with Botox Cosmetic. Treatable areas include:
- Forehead lines, frown lines and creases
- Eye wrinkles including crow’s feet
- Upper lip lines
- Neck bands
- Fine lines
Clients are also interested to learn about what they can expect with Botox treatments from Vantage Medical in Calgary:
- Before your treatment. Vantage Medical’s Cosmetic Physician Dr, Elmor Engelbrecht will review your medical history with you to see if you are a candidate for Botox Cosmetic treatments in the Calgary office. During your consultation, your treatment expectations and skin concerns will be discussed, as well as any questions you may have about the treatment.
- During your treatment. During your Botox treatments in Vantage Medical in Calgary, small doses of Botox Cosmetic are given through several small injections into the muscles causing your wrinkles. The needles used are tiny, meaning little discomfort is experienced and no anesthetic is required. Treatment usually takes only about 10 minutes with no recovery time required. You can get right back to your regular routine!
- After your treatment. The full effects of your Botox Cosmetic treatments from your Calgary visit typically take a few days to appear because the treatments relax the muscles causing the wrinkles, and do not work on the wrinkles themselves. Once the muscles can no longer contract, wrinkles will gradually soften.
- Results. Botox treatments in Vantage Medical’s Calgary office offer results that will vary from one person to another, but may last up to six months. Once the muscles return to working in their normal way, wrinkles may reappear and another treatment can be scheduled.
If you’ve been considering Botox treatments for the appearance of fine lines, call Vantage Medical in Calgary at 403-217-0018 and ask to set up a consultation to determine if you are a candidate for Botox Cosmetic. You’re also welcome to visit their website at vantagemedical.ca to learn more about the Botox treatment plan and how it may help you achieve younger looking skin.
Botox treatments Calgary